http://www.slideshare.net/sueufrgs/nina-simone-72161131
Postagens mais visitadas deste blog
My favorite day of the Week
My favorite day of the week is Friday. I like to think that the weekend is coming. On Friday, I wake up at 6 a.m. I usually have breakfast. After breakfast, I go to work. In the morning about 8:30 I go to Pilates. Then I go to Gerday where I work as a physioterapist. I don't have lunch, because I work at lunchtime. In the Evening, I get home and I have dinner with my husband, after dinner we watch TV. Then we go to bed about midnight. By Luana de Paula Basic I Private Classes.
Cidade do Cabo (África do Sul) | O Mundo Segundo os Brasileiros | 03/06/...
For those who want to know more about South Africa, the country I had the opportunity to visit and where I have good friends. Because,as the Nigerian writer,Chimamanda, says, we need to listen to different versions of a story. Guys, South Africa is just an amazing country. Full of diversity, natural beauties, rich history and the most important: amazing people. I love this country and would go back as many times as possible.
Hi Gustavo,
ResponderExcluirTu esqueceu de arrumar no segundo balão.
Edita lá,
Usa "Nope! This is mine"! ou "Nope! This is my closet".